Can be waist-worn, hand-held or around your shoulder OR Use it as a Coupler for 2 dogs or Double-Clipped on 1 dog!
Ruffwear's Switchbak Dog Leash is an adjustable-length dog lead that has 2 clips and sliding V-rings so can be used in various leash configurations. This versatile leash is lightweight, yet strong, and is easy to adapt to your changing needs when on adventures with your dog!
- Easy to convert between being a handheld, waist-worn or over the shoulder leash. Alternatively use it double-clipped on one dog for security or training. Or use it as a coupler to walk two dog's.
- Supple, lightweight webbing (20mm width) can be adjusted from 0.7-2.1m (2.5-7ft)
- Double-ended - with two light, strong and lockable Crux Clips
- Two sliding V-rings for adjusting the length and converting between handheld, waist-worn or over the shoulder.
- Convenient accessory loop to attach pick-up bags or clip-on small items.
Check out the two video's below which show the many ways this dog lead can be used!
- Webbing: Silicone-dipped polyester webbing
- Hardware: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum Crux Clips and V-ring sliders
- Made in Vietnam
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.