The newly designed Sun Shower Jacket by Ruffwear is the perfect 'rain' coat for warmer climates. Being both waterproof and windproof, this lightweight and non-insulated dog coat can be worn alone as a shell or layered over a thicker coat when the temperatures are cooler.
Plus, it has a leash portal on the back (an opening to clip the leash to the harness) that is compatible with most harnesses including the Ruffwear Front Range Harness, Flagline Harness, Hi & Light Harness and Web Master Harness.
The Sun Shower is designed for a 'relaxed fit' that drapes over the body. To choose the best size:
- Measure around your dog's girth/chest - this is the most important measure
- After you have the chest measure, you can consider the length and neck.
* The Sun Shower should be sized based on chest measure.
- Relaxed Fit with side-release buckles for easy on/off
- The TailGate™ provides coverage over the hips and thighs - there are also leg loops to hold the coat in place in windy conditions.
- Oversized 'fold-up' storm collar for additional neck protection.
- Leash portal on the back is compatible with most harnesses.
- Reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions and a light loop on the back to attach The Beacon (sold separately)
- Shell: Waterproof 70 denier nylon ripstop rated at 2,000 mm with PVC-free PU finish
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Waveloc side-release
- Reflective trim
- Made in Vietnam
Secure fasteners. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle. Use mild detergent. Hang to dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.