Save 10% when you buy a matching set of the Best Selling Ruffwear Front Range Harness & Lead!
The Front Range Harness by Ruffwear is our most popular dog harness and you can save 10% off RRP when you buy it as a set with a matching leash. A great everyday harness, it is secure, easy to put on, and highly adjustable to fit most breeds. Plus this durable & high quality harness, has two dog lead attachment points - one on the back and another on the front chest.
The matching Front Range Leash is 1.5m (5 ft) long and has a padded handle along with a further 'traffic handle' further down the lead that allows you to hold your dog close at street corners and busy areas. It clips to your dog's harness with a strong, lockable Crux Clip.
There is also a matching Front Range Collar - see here.
Available in 8 bright, fun colours
|Dog's Chest/Girth Measure
|33 - 43cm (13-17")
|43 - 56cm (17-22")
|56 - 69cm (22-27")
|69 - 81cm (27-32")
|81 - 107cm (32-42")
For further help with sizing, see the video below
Here are a few more details on the Front Range Harness features:
- Two dog leash attachment points - there is a strong alumimium V-ring centered on the back that is great for everyday walks. When you are training or need a bit more control, there is another reinforced webbing attachment point on the chest. The idea behind this is that if a dog pulls too hard when the lead is attached to the chest, it will pull them around towards you. Hence, when used alongside proper training techniques your dog may learn that pulling does not get them where they want to be.
- Full adjustability - the harness has 4-way adjustment so securely fits most shapes and sizes.
- Reflective trim - means that your dog will be more visible in low light conditions.
- Light padding - in the chest and belly make it more comfortable for your dog to wear for long periods. The harness itself is made of a durable ballistic nylon.
- Easy to put on/take off - just slip the harness over your dog's head, then clip the 2 side buckles (ITW Nexus Airloc buckles)
Secure the fasteners and hand wash with mild detergent. Lie flat and air dry.
How to Fit and Adjust the Front Range Harness
How to Measure Your Dog's Girth
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.